We are an Managed Service Provider looking for an expert to call upon in configuring our RMM Tool. Currently we are using Kaseya IT Center. We also use ConnectWise as our PSA. Would a resource that can help us starndardize our setup and perform the following tasks:
1. Agent template configuration.
2. Configuring patching,
3. Setup alerts & monitors and integrate them with ConnectWise.
4. Create custom installation scripts for common software applications.
Typically we will put requests in plain English and then expect them to be turned around within 48 hours. We don't anticipate anything over complicated.
Our immediate need is to create some Agent Procedures to install & uninstall applications in Kasaya.
1. I’m changing my Kaseya IT Center service provider. I have agents on my original Kaseya provider. On each of those computers, I would like to remotely install the new agent from the new Kaseya provider on each computer from the IT Center with no user interaction required. This means that the Application Deployment script may need to automatically respond to UAC dialogs.
2. At another client site I would like to perform an unattended remote installation of QuickBooks. Technically it is an upgrade of QuickBooks. Ideally I would like to create an uninstall script and then an install script. The installation file has been downloaded to a server at the location and is accessible by UNC path from all client machines. Just in case, I want to make sure Kaseya is configured with the proper credentials for the client computers to connect to the server. Again I want to be able to launch both scripts from the IT Center with no user interaction.
To apply for this specific job your must be available to start immediately, I need an estimate of how many hours you think it will take to complete. If hired for this task and given immediate access to work on the script, I need to know how soon you could complete the task (specific day and time).
Skills: english, remote-computer-repair, batch-scripting