Clear Blue Water would like to engage someone in a 30+ hour role to assist us in QA and Technical writing activities. We are a analytics based web software house building complex, data intensive web applications based on our own platform and tools.
QA Requirements -
* Experience planning and executing test plans and test cases for front end testing. (Black Box Testing)
* Defect Management - Take ownership of defects an liase with development to ensure they are fixed. You will be responsible for signing them off prior to deployment.
* Comfortable testing multiple systems and/or products in parallel. (We may have a number of solutions under active development at once)
* Comfortable communicating directly with development. Providing usability experience and extra feedback around defects to assist in route cause analysis.
* Naturally have a high attention to detail
* Experience in an agile development environment (desirable but not critical)
Technical Writing Requirements -
* Strong command of the english language (verbal and written)
* Experience creating online and offline (pdf) user manuals
* Knowledge of creating screen casts for video based demonstrations.
We're keen to get a self starter, who doesn't need continuous oversight. CBW is a growing company, this role is long term, with the candidate having the opportunity to professionally grow as we do.