NO AGENCIES PLEASE!
This is the 1st project customizing my Wordpress theme - many more to come.
You have to be accurate, responsive and know Wordpress & Wordpress theme well.
I have the code of the following 2 WP themes:
1. http://www.templateaccess.com/demos/accentuate-3d-html/ - DESIRED theme but it is not in WP.
2. http://templateaccess.com/wpdemos/lighteffects-wp515/ - similar theme but need a lot of modification - it is a Wordpress theme which I AM USING and need to customize.
Decrease the banner size and change the background color.
Check the following links:
Before (current): www.apexPTrehab.com/homepage-before.jpg
After (wanted): www.apexPTrehab.com/homepage-after.jpg
Colors have to match the logo colors: www.apexPTrehab.com/ApexLogo.png
Orange - #f68b23 R: 246 G: 139 B: 35
Gray - #4f5150 R: 79 G: 81 B: 80
I'm looking to get the apple.com look and feel:
1. Change the Turquoise background color to White with slight 3D effects (like the current Turquoise background has).
2. Decrease the banner height according to the attached file RED lines - WITHOUT DAMAGING the effect or the shades. The size of the banner should be identical to this example: http://www.templateaccess.com/demos/accentuate-3d-html/.
3. Add an Orange (#f68b23) stripe (as in the example) again with the trasparant Apple 3D effect - ALL across the page (like the light blue in this example: http://www.templateaccess.com/demos/accentuate-3d-html/).
4. Replace "Lighteffect.com" in the theme with my logo www.apexPTrehab.com/ApexLogo.png (I have it ready in all formats).
5. Change the TOP menu bar (which is under the logo) to the APPLE.com top menu - the same gray with the same Apple 3D effect. This TOP menu should NOT go all across the screen, it should be CENTERED EXACTLY like on Apple site.
The menu will be: Home, Services, Patient Forms, FAQ, About, Contact. (the details about those pages will be in task #2).
Looking to finish this task ASAP.