I need a QA tester with experience testing websites and logging error reports in web based issue tracker software or Google documents.
* Some level of experience with web QA
* Experience with web based issue-trackers
* Experience with usability and user acceptance testing
* Excellent command of the English language
* Regular availability
* The ability to test in most common web browsers and environments, including IE, Chrome, Firefox, Mac / Safari, iOS, Android
You should have an eye for detail and "big picture" thinking. The kind of person I want to work with can find not only cosmetic issues but can sense and report underlying problems with usability and system-wide application flaws.
This is for ongoing support of various web projects of varying complexity. For larger projects I may need QA testers who can do regression testing, regular build testing, and more.