We are looking for a very motivated and reliable PHP web developer to join us on our ongoing web development projects.
The first 2 projects the new developer will work on are:
1. To implement changes to a WP theme
2. To develop a web form build going through different input forms, build the output layout based on a pre defined theme and export the themed output to both PDF and Word formats.
Both tasks have to support RTL (Right to Left layout)
Key Skills & Qualifications:
• Minimum 3 years PHP web development experience
• Experience working with big (>1 GB MySQL databases). You need to be experienced with query optimization, proper indexing, replication and different storage engines
• Experience with SVN, GIT or similar versioning tools
• Attention to detail and a positive attitude
• Creative problem solving skills
• Excellent teamwork skills
• Ability to multi task and learn fast by taking initiative to figure things out using methods like debugging
• Experience with Linux, shell scripts, utilities like cron jobs is desired
• High level of UI expertise is highly desired
Once we review your oDesk profile and portfolio, we will select the most relevant applicants and provide them with detailed description of the project. If you have relevant experience out of oDesk, please send us links to related projects you developed.
Skills: pdf, debugging, linux