I am looking to have a bitcoin wallet chrome extension built, that will interface with a USB-HID device that we are building. We will eventually port this extension to Safari and IE, so knowledge of those platforms may come in handy. This will be a long term project, and hopefully include ongoing maintenance and improvement.
- Knowledge of how Bitcoin Works
- Some Cryptography Required (Our device does most of the heavy lifting)
- Knowledge of a proven JS framework (example: AngularJS)
- Ability to write well commented and maintainable code
- Unit Testing
- Google Protocol Buffers
- Writing Extensions experience
We have a UI already designed. So the project is ready to by dived into by the right programmer to make it work. If you think you have what it takes, reply to our post. We are flexible on hourly rate, and are willing to pay for quality.