Fon is your Global WiFi Network.
Fon members share a bit of their home WiFi, and in turn get free access at millions of other Fon hotspots worldwide.
All you have to do is buy a Fon WiFi router and plug it into your broadband connection. No monthly fees!
Or, if you live in a country where Fon has telco partner, you just sign up with them to become a member.
For this project we are looking for a Polish & Deutsch speaking Customer support representative with also English skills to extend our multinational team. (other language will be a plus)
The main tasks are....
- Supporting our paying users in Polish, German & English with pass billing, purchasing and pass usage inquiries;
- Providing knwoledge of Fon's
- Troubleshoot for technical issues related to Fon routers and hability to provide technical assistance in Polish, German & English.
- Adhere to schedules, guidelines, and requirements in accordance with the company's set policies and procedures.
- Answering all Fon related questions
- Creating FAQ´s in Polish & German for our support section (if needed)
- Minor translation tasks
The main requirements are....
- Computer literacy
- Basic understanding of the WiFi technology;
- Basic knowledge on networking, routers and modems;
- Customer support experience
In the beginning we aim only for email support in Polish, German for our Polish & Deutsch networks.
For this reason we are looking for someone able to dedicate like 3 hours daily (Monday-Friday) in the beginning.
But as in the beginning of 2015 we are bringing more Wifi to others countries, with the cooperation of new partners, depending on the traffic and usage , we would then need to increase the daily hours accordingly.
- Fluent Polish, fluent German and fluent English.