I'm an online entrepreneur in Singapore who's looking to test the following venture: an online travel marketplace where users can discover, book and host unique experiences in key Southeast Asian cities.
I need someone with product management skills (i.e. understand user experience and basic website flow) who can benchmark website features from competitor websites. The tasks are the following:
1) Map the flow of the user process when searching within the website (using screenshots)
- Details on functionality (e.g., ways to search, methods of categorization, any sort of smart algorithms for recommendations, types review systems, credibility mechanisms, etc.)
- comparison across competitors
2) Map overall flow of product page
- include details of similar attributes above
- include comparison and details of visual feel
3) Map flow of hosting, booking and checkout
- Details on how set up an event + confirmation of event
- Details on how to book, reserve and cancel an activity
- Details on confirmation and checkout
- Details of payment systems used
To those interested:
My timeline for this is urgent as I'm looking to launch very soon, so it would be great if you could let me know asap if this is something you'd like to take on. If so, please respond with links to product management / user experience projects you've done.
Skills: management, design