Design and code a NinjaTrader 7 (NT) indicator which makes use of multiple classes. The indicator should:
- adhere to object-orientated programming conventions with solid encapsulation.
- be coded in C#.
- be provided as documented code in .cs format.
- run as a custom indicator in the NT7 application.
A software requirements specification has been completed, with draft UML use case and class diagrams. The successful applicant is expected to:
- clarify and understand the software requirements.
- recommend robust design structure.
- code and deliver the final design.
- purge or destroy all information regarding the indicator following delivery.
Design phase should follow iterative development and include UML diagrams.
Applicants will be asked to provide a working example of a commented multi-class NT indicator. The successful applicant will be provided with the software requirements specification.
Applicants must have the highest level of English proficiency.
Please use the word “QUALIFIED” as the first word in your response. Any response without this keyword will not be read.