Require a Microsoft-Access Customer/Order Management database.
1.) Input/edit Customers
- company name, contact person, email, address, telephone, etc.
2.) Input Suspend customer details (no orders are created) and Cancel Order details.
2.) Input/edit Orders (including recurring orders)
- many orders will be a recurring standing order. Occasionally orders will change from week to week.
3.) Packing List
- this list allows our staff to package customer orders for delivery.
4.) Billing List
- list of who to bill, what amount to bill
5.) Fruit Order List
- a list of what we need to buy in order to fulfill the upcoming orders
- some simple key performance indicators about the business
No inventory control or invoicing is required.