Looking for a contractor to provide exhaustive content for a start-up travel industry website. Responsibilities include the following:
1. Conduct research on tourist destinations.
2. Classify such destinations under given categories.
3. Specify places of attractions, hotels, restaurants, bars, and shops under such destinations.
4. Research relevant data such as telephone numbers, addresses, and schedules of each hotel, restaurant, shops, and bars. The contractor should verify and reconcile such data to ensure that information provided is current.
5. Provide relevant descriptions of each destinations and places under such destinations.
Performance of selected contractor will be assessed each week, after which the contractor may be hired again for the same job depending on the result of such assessment. The contract is renewable each week for an estimated duration of six months.
Skills: research, google-places