*NO UPFRONT PAYMENT*. If you demand upfront payment your bid will immediately be rejected.
*NO Recycled cover letters please*
We are looking for a talented Indesign designer (not just someone who knows to use the software) to design a PDF booklet (letter size) of about 140 pages The information is in a word document.
It is a glossary of acronyms which all have to be linked to the pages on which they are present. The information is currently in a tabular format in word.
The designer will be expected to create design style (based on a reference we provide) and a working index using best indesign practices for a business document.
Cover page design is done but title needs to be changed.
Designer should sign an NDA/Copyright agreement before starting work.
1) Experience in graphic design and desk top publishing. Fine Arts background is a definite asset.
2) Experience in InDesign with 4+ years of experience is desirable.
3) Experience in other software like Illustrator and Photoshop are definite assets.
4) If available, submit portfolio containing 1 sample in each of the following types of design
- Casual Children's
- Modern Casual
Portfolio must display advanced typography and design skills.
Scope of work:
1) In the first 3-4 days, designer will submit 10 pages proposed design format.
2) Designer should present any changes in the next 25 pages as a pdf. They will submit this in 2 business days from 1st approval. If there are any changes they should be implemented.
3) The final pdf should be delivered in next 3 working days and if approved, then source files will be delivered for final payment.
25% payment on approval of 25 page design concept.
25% payment on approval of submission of all 140 pages.
50% payment after submission of all source files.