We need two quick logos versions designed, nothing overtly fancy and I've attached two samples as visual clues to what we'd want.
The logo should meet the following requirements:
1. Image should be royal blue or royal purple but also look good reproduced in black & white.
2. Image should suggest 'international' or 'global' by use of orb/globe/world etc
and should incorporate idea of compass, providing direction. Concept does not need to be overly literal but can be. We would also consider other stand-out, original ideas.
3. See samples attached for current concept, specifically the image incorporated into our name.
4. DO NOT simply reproduce; these images are not owned by GGMI and are submitted for illustration purposes only. Work must be original, clean.
5. Would like image to appear in our name as an option and to be reproduced as a stand-alone branding image.
Logo will ultimately be used for website, business cards, letterhead, social media, etc.
All supported files must be handed over, including .jpg, transparent .png, and .psd. We need vector files.
The contractor should have the following skills:
1. Strong previous experience in logo design
2. Familiarity with online design, websites & branding helpful
How to apply
Please respond with a cover letter explaining your original ideas and your estimated time for completion.
Also, please submit proof (such as a portfolio of work) that you will be able to complete the job. For your portfolio samples, please describe what you were attempting to accomplish with your designs
About the company
Global Grace Ministries Inc. is a start-up ministry with emphasis on teaching and supporting local ministry projects all over the world. All board members currently have ties with Andrew Wommack Ministries Inc. See www.awmi.net or www.awme.net for insight into Christian doctrine and/or www.CBCArizona.net for information on the founders of Global Grace Ministries Inc.