The application must be a native application in every Operating System ( Android , iOS and Blacberry)
It is made of 2 parts:
A) Registration and Usage
The user downloads the application from any of the markets , when he/she startups the application it presents the following screens:
1) Disclaimer ( its a single screen with text and a "next" button )
2) Introduce your license key ( its a screen with a single inputbox where the user writes the license)
The app goes to the server and checks if the license is valid, if it is it shows the next screen , otherwise shows a
an alert that says " Invalid license"
3) If the license is valid the application opens a SMS window, pre configured to send and SMS to the number +3467 and in the
body of the sms the content is the license.
4) Once the SMS has been sent , the application shows next screen , which has three questions and the input box to write the answers and a "next" button
The answers are sent to the server and the server responds if they are right or wrong.
5) If the question are answered ok , the application says " Registration Succesful " and then it closes down.
6) When the user clicks on the icon of the app it will only show a srceen with a logo , some text and a "OK" button.
1) The application needs to run as a service on background
2) It needs to automatically starts when the phone starts , also send a HTTP GET to the server when this happens.
3) It needs to prevent being closed.
4) It needs to send GPS Position to the server using HTTP GET every 10 minutes. this data packet also needs to include
cell id and wifi id
5) It needs to send HTTP GET notification to the server if the user manually deactivate the GPS
6) It need to send HTTP GET notification to the server if the user manually shuts down the phone.
Thats it, it needs to be done for the three OS.
If you have any questions please let me know.