1. construct the reference graph shown in fig-4 of attached base docs using any platform or any oops language.
2. providing that graph and one of its node as input implement the algo shown in fig5 using java
3. the output will be a tree generated for every node as shown in fig6.
4. take any 3 open source java software systems code and perform steps 1-3 for the code taken. considering for the following four cases
(1) both inherited methods and attributes are excluded,
(2) only inherited attributes are excluded,
(3) only inherited methods are excluded, and (4) both inherited methods and attributes are included.
pls let me know whether it will be possible or not as soon as possible.
here is little update
Problem statement:fault prediction of dynamic cohesion measures and compare the results with static cohesion metrics.
1. all the dynamic cohesion measures are discussed in the paper attached with the mail
2 investigate whether the dynamic cohesion measures are better than static one in predicting faulty classes.
3.the paper in which fault prediction of static metrics was investigated is also attached with mail.
Please go through with the latest details. This thing got more simplified now. The developer need to implement this only. Please have a look and let me know ASAP. Please this project I will not get if you delay from your end.