If you have full-time job, please, do not apply. We need you to support us anytime on urgent issues, so need you to be available during office hours as well as weekends.
If you can't respond within 2 hours during working hours, please, do not apply too.
We need expert that could not only fix the problem but also find the root cause for it, document it and make sure it does not happen anymore.
We are looking for expert linux administrator that is good at
* managing Linux servers (Ubuntu, Centos)
* monitoring server performance
* network administration
* could find out why linux kernel crashed, based on system logs
* configure Linux, smtp, http, ftp servers
* supporting website setups (apache, nginx, basics of html, and http protocol is a must)
* we also need support for our OpenLDAP servers where we're using ldap replication over TLS
* experience with caching proxies like varnish
* experience with balancers like haproxy
* setting up backups, logrotations
* managing mysql and postresql databases
* experience supporting wordpress (php) and django (python) websites would be a BIG PLUS
Please, apply starting your letter with "I'm expert linux system administrator" where explain:
* your experience
* set of skills
* prove experience of all above described requirements
* your availability (we're looking for someone that may also sometimes help us during out of office hours)
* and desired hourly rate