Set personal goals and/or quotas and are responsible for meeting them. Establish and develop long-term relationships, while also servicing existing accounts. Seek out and identify new business opportunities, initiating communication with decision makers to assess their needs and sell company's services. Confidently present the company to prospective, new and existing clients. Independently and successfully negotiate and close deals. Serve as the primary business contact for the client and is responsible for client satisfaction. Consistently provide excellent customer service to accounts, as well as represent client needs and goals within the organization to ensure quality. Build relationships with clients to encourage new and repeat business opportunities. Report to the Business Development Manager, providing regular input on all account activity, including status and sales reports on a weekly basis.
• At least 1 year of business to business sales experience with a proven track record of reaching sales goals.(preferred)
• At least 1 years experience with small business cold calling (preferred)
• 2-3 years of business customer service experience (in lieu of 1 year of B2B sales experience)
• Real Estate Sales experience and/or Real Estate Transaction experience (preferred)
• Strong team attitude*
• Superior organizational skills*
• Above average written and oral communication skills
• Positive outlook, with a zest for learning
• Advanced internet navigation and searching skills
• Marketing plan creation.
In addition, because this position requires you to work remotely we also require the following
• In home office or quiet workspace free of noise and/or interruptions.
• Laptop or Desktop Computer
• Fax Machine/Scanner
• MS Office
• Adobe Reader*
• High Speed Internet Access: