We are a top company based in London, England. We are called Altitude London. We are situated in the heart of Westminster in London's famous SW1, right next to the London Eye, The Houses of Parliament and The River Thames. www.AltitudeLondon.com
We provide top venues that command stunning views over all of London and her prominent landmarks. Guests enjoy the panoramic jet liner views of one of the world’s greatest cities, in impeccable venues with innovative services.
Altitude London is perfect for: Corporate Events, Christmas Parties, Private Gatherings, Wedding Receptions, Meetings and Conferences.
We are looking for a hugely talented Senior Front-End Web Developer.
This role is based in London. You will be responsible for building bespoke web pages that drive traffic and improve the customer experience on their sites. This requires working with existing code and sites as well as innovating with a high-performance presentation framework. Passionate developers who enjoy solving difficult problems and writing solid, high performing, quality code will be first choice. If you possess these qualities along with ability to consume specifications, give feedback, provide estimates and translate into implementation, you are a good fit already.
If you like the sound of the above and want to work for a company full of progression possibilities, get in touch asap.
• Design, develop and ship projects that support the retail, marketing and product initiatives across their EMEA organization
• Design and implement reliable client and web-based applications
• Contribute to the adoption of a Java-based, service oriented architecture. Evangelize front-end development standards to other areas of the product development group
• Collaborate with business stakeholders and various technology teams to build better solutions for the business
• 5 years of experience as a Web Developer/Software Engineer
• Exposure to Java templating language Freemarker A BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline
• Experience developing customer facing web applications, preferably in an e-commerce environment
• Good knowledge of XML, XSD and API development
• Some development experience on Java based platforms - Java, Spring, MVC, Eclipse, JUnit, Tomcat, etc
• Good knowledge of relational databases and SQL
Applicant needs to be fluent in English. If you have these skills then this is the job for you.
How to apply
Please respond with a cover letter that includes the following:
1. Your proficiency with Web Programming and before-and-after examples of websites on which you’ve worked
2. Why you would suit working for our company and how you would change our websites
Skills: design, marketing, test, science, mvc