We are a company specializing in development of server-side and telecommunication software and currently looking to fill the position of a technical writer - marketing specialist.
Due to the specificity of the developing software, the marketing tasks will include writing about the software and it’s internal features for external resources such as knowledge bases, blogs, news sites etc. That is why primarily we are interested in a literate technical writer who is ready to participate in marketing: write technical reviews, blogs, etc.
- Excellent technical background
- Excellent knowledge of English language close to a native speaker
- Wide background in IT and the telecommunication industry. Understanding of internet technology. Experience in software development or adjoining areas. Knowledge of principles of software development, basic understanding of network protocols and technologies.
- Advanced user of the Linux system. Ability to work in the Linux command line.
- Experience of working in technical writing:
a) Internal software documentation
b) Public software documentation
c) Creation of reviews, software press releases, blogging
d) User manuals and tutorials
e) Сorrespondence with editors of journals, proofreading, and adaptation of technical texts
Writing of software documentation, Wiki, manuals, reviews, blogging, press releases, other work with text and publications.
This is a full time position: 30-40 hours per week.
The ideal applicant has experience as a system administrator with a Linux and VoIP background, with experience of writing Linux software reviews and marketing skills. WebRTC and VoIP are desirable skills.