I am looking to build a task tracking service to be built using Microsoft web technologies. There are several features that are planned to allow the task tracker to be the product of choice for tracking tasks for executives and professionals. I plan to do this produce build in an iterative fashion in two week chunks. I am looking for someone with a long term commitment who can be part of the long term success of the product. This is my third product I have built this way so looking to repeat the success.
For the first iteration (this project), I am looking for the following
1. Standard user registration support
2. Support for external login like Facebook, Google etc provided through ASP.NET
3. Support a TASK item with several attributes I will define
4. Ability to display tasks in four quadrants(color coded) based on the attributes
5. Ability to crud in-place
6. Display a Today tab on the right to show tasks for today
7. Ability to drag drop tasks from across quadrants or to the Today Bar
8. Today bar shows tasks in color code of the quadrant
9. Ability to mark tasks as complete or progress%
10. Ability to show a summary grpah showing number of tasks compeleted in each quadrant for current week
11. Show a "score" based on a formluae on the tasks that are completed for past week, past month, past six months.
A. all code to be original, neatly documented
B. UX to look nice and professional
C. built for performance and scalability
I do not want to post the details of the above at this time, will provide to the right candidate.
This is the starting point to get a proof of concept as well to get us comfortable with each other. I am myself a senior executive in a product company but have a good development background. The estimates for work below are based on my own skills and of those working in development in my teams. Feel free to propose other work arrangements. Initially we will take this hour by hour but once we have built trust and comfort we can look at longer term arrangements. I am also open to offering the right person a % of the venture.