ONLY APPLY IF YOU WERE BUSINESS ANALYST ROLE IN AN IT COMPANY.
* Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements meetings, surveys, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis.
* Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
* Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to analyze information needs and functional requirements and deliver the following artifacts as needed: Functional requirements (User stories in agile), Use Cases (as required), Persona descriptions, GUI mockups, and business workflows
* Successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously
* Work independently with users to define concepts and under direction of project managers
* Drive and challenge business units on their assumptions of how they will successfully execute their plans
* Strong analytic and product management skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
* Serves as the conduit between the customer community (internal and external customers) and the software development team through which requirements flow.
* Develop requirements specifications according to standard templates, using natural language.
* Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyze trade-offs between usability and performance needs.
* Be the liaison between the business units, technology teams and support teams.
* Conduct training sessions to users as required
* Perform other duties as assigned or necessary
1) Minimum of 5 years experience as an IT Business Analyst
2) Minimum of 2 years experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Visio, Word, Project, Excel, PowerPoint)
3) Minimum of 2 years experience in providing business analysis for various software systems
4) Great Communication skills.
5) High Speed Internet for online communications
6) Efficient and quick worker
7) Creative and quick learner. Ready to start work immediately
8) Knolwedge of russian language will be plus point
This is a large project and hence cost and productivity level is very important for working on this project. Based on your performance, we may consider you to work with us on long term basis.
Please provide your Skype Id for interview. (YOU WILL ONLY BE CONTACTED WITH SKYPE)
Also provide your per hour rate as well as full-time rate. Lower rate is preferred at this stage.