I would like to correct the errors on my site and make the following corrections based on the recommendations by:
1) See the following Video on this URL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNZc4mXYbRA&feature=youtu.be
3) Fix all the errors found from this URL: http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http%3A%2F%2Fsocialserviceswizard.com%2F&charset=%28detect+automatically%29&doctype=Inline&group=0
4) Fix all the errors found from this URL: http://marketing.grader.com/site/socialserviceswizard.com
5) Make the website more attractive and professional looking design wise.
Also, please, make correction of the following:
1. Remove the Main Header on the homepage
2. Make the site more simple and clean
3. Remove the gaudy and flashy look from the site, makes it look like a porn site.
4. Check all the wordings in the website and correct any typos and spelling mistakes.
5. Make the site pass copyscape and include all original professionally written wording content on the website. In the sense, re-write all duplicate content and wordings, so that all content on the website is original.
6. Make the site pass Google Adwords and accessible for adwords campaigns
7. Include a Google Custom Search Box above the fold on the website
9. Limit the wordings of each of the services on the home page to a brief summary description.
10. Make the Order Button Visible on the Top
11. Make the website look more professional, a website from which you will buy such services.
12. Make the images on home page clickable.
13. Remove portfolio button from homepage.
14. Make the Website SEO Friendly.
Basically, this is a re-design request based on the user experience feedback i received from:
Further, the site needs to be SEO friendly, Fix all typos and mistakes and make the site user friendly and professional looking.
I also need:
I need to revise the placement of the customer order detail filling form placement on my website: http://socialserviceswizard.com/
Currently these pages:
The order submission form is on the bottom of the page, where sometimes, some of my customer doesn't see.
I am using 2Co payment Gateway.
What i need from the contractor is to create a universal order submission detail form which can be used by all the pages of my website.
The customer should be re-directed to this universal order submission detail form on my website, after payment to 2co.
Currently, what happens is that customers, make payments and then forget or cannot find the order detail submission form and mostly, i have to re-direct them to this page.
Further, i need an auto order acknowledgement be implemented for my site, so that whenever, an order is placed, immediately an acknowledgement is sent to the customer, regarding their order.
I think a lot of issues design wise can be resolved, if i switch to a more professional looking ecommerce theme or storefront. What do you think?
I like the following storefront themes:
Which theme do you think is a best fit for my site: http://socialserviceswizard.com/ ?
And do you think you can transfer everything to the new theme without any problem?
Of course, new images will need to be added considering the type of services i sell. by your company to the website.
and let me know whether, these themes are compatible with my
current payment gateway 2Co.