I require a fix to my magento eccommerce site, it has been hacked, i tried to clean
this myself and removed bad code from some html files where a hidden iframe was
added but I think this was just a cover, the problem still remains.
I am new to this odesk but require urgent help on this, I set up this site so have
an ok understanding of html and magento but I am by no means an expert and I think
this is beyond my level of expertise. I upgraded the site from 1.6.2 to 1.7 and upgraded
the extensions but this did not fix the issue, there is still a compromise somewhere
in the site. The hack is such that it tries to open a virus once the pages with the
infection are opened.