Existing spreadsheet needs adjusting as follows:
1. Correct VAT rate needs to be applied to Results - it is showing incorrectly at present because it puts Y for every rate. It looks up the VAT rate in VAT Rates general sheet and puts the Y if rate is 20 and N if rate is 0.
2. Main Colour category needs to be added to the data table on the Results page. The information is on the "colours" sheet.
3. When the "Enter data (split sheets)" button is clicked the VAT status and the Main Colour need to be added to the information on the individual product sheets.
4. In addition to adding individual product sheets, we need to add the Main Colour Sheets BLACK, NAVY, GREY etc - each colour as an individual sheet. On those sheets will be entered each product in the existing order (Numbered from 1 to ?? in column A) which belongs to the Main Color Category. A hyperlink will be created on the INDEX page to go to that colour sheet to view the list. A hyperlink will be created on each Main Colour sheet to go back to INDEX.
5. The INDEX sheet needs to have another section created when the Split sheets button is clicked. The table should be in E10 to E30 and hyperlinked to the correct page. In the next column (F10 etc) should be the number of entries for each colour.
6. On Raw data page the button to "Delete all data sheets" should delete the colour sheets as well and clear the INDEX page so new entries can be made when more data is processed.
7. The Application.ScreenUpdating procedure should be implemented so the screen doesn't flash when creating new sheets if possible
The data in this workbook is only a part of the data which will be processed.
In your application can you let me know whether it is possible to add the information on to the progress information - at present it indicates which record is being processed, can the total number of records be calculated so it can read i.e. Processing: 4000 of 10000?
In your application, please indicate whether you can start this project immediately and how long it will take to complete.
Please confirm you have run the existing example through before replying.
Many thanks and look forward to hearing from you.