I'm looking for an experienced web designer to fix the following display issues on my website.
1. Step 5 of Checkout is not displaying on Internet Explorer. It shows a blank screen instead of displaying the content for Step 5.
How to simulate the problem:
- Go to http://www.assistech.com/cgi-bin/shopper.cgi?add=action&key=603010
- Click on Secure Checkout.
- Log in. Enter "test" (username) and "1234" (password).
- Click "Next" three times.
- Click "Next" again to go to Step 5.
Please Note: The steps in the form are controlled by a script called "accordion".
Solution: The form needs to work properly in all major browsers, including Internet Explorer.
2. "Pay by Check" link opens twice on Firefox. It works well on Internet Explorer.
Using Firefox follow these steps:
- Go to http://www.assistech.com/cgi-bin/shopper.cgi?preadd=action&key=603010
- Click "Pay by Check"
- Click link at the very bottom where it reads "No, thank you. I prefer to pay by Credit Card". (First window will close.)
- Click link again. (Window will not close.)
3. Customizing CSS
I need a CSS customized so the text color for "Secure Checkout" and "Continue Shopping" looks darker. "Estimate Shipping" looks good in white.
- Go http://www.assistech.com/cgi-bin/shopper.cgi?preadd=action&key=CL30
- Click Add to Cart
The look and feel of these buttons is controlled by buttons.css (File to be emailed to bid winner.)
This project requires no script installation; therefore, no FTP access will be provided.
Once project is completed, send me the required changes to be uploaded.