You'll need to make a simple application for iPad in Unity3D. Inside the application, there is one button (assets ready). When I tap it, the button should get pressed + some effects should be played. Simple as that.
* I give you unity3D assets of the button.
* Camera and lights should be placed correctly on the scene.
* Tap or click should get the button go down, as if it's pressed.
* After 3 secs, the button should go up and get unpressed again.
* The press and unpress animations should be smooth and natural. Shouldn't be just linear. Feeling is important.
* When the button is pressed, it should get some cool animation (particles or flash or something).
1. We discuss ideas on skype
2. I give you assets.
3. You prepare the build and share it via Testflight (i'll give udid of my device).
*. The job is pretty simple, schedule is important.
* If you make cool animation for static unpressed button (animated materials). +$25.
* If you make cool animations for static pressed button +$25.
* If you change geometry of the button and materials so, that i like it more +$40.