We need a list of 1,000 blog authors who blog about SQL technologies software development.
These blogs should be guides, tutorials, code examples, tips, tricks, reviews, help and learning for SQL (as "Structured Query Language" that includes implementations like: SQL:2008, PostgreSQL, DB2, MS SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle, and Informix). Note, we are not looking for general blogs about SQL related products, but specifically the SQL software development (programming).
This is the information that we require:
+ Author's first name: first name only.
-No last names.
+ Email address:
- Exclusively in this format, no alternative formats like username[at]mail[dot]com
- No contact forms or anything else
- Just valid email addresses, no twtter account nor FB profile.
- Note: not all blogs have this information, so you'll need to find 1,000 blogs that do.
+ Blog URL: specifically the main URL of the target blog.
- Once again, the blogs should be about SQL development, i.e. a blog by a programmer for SQL programmers, NOT blogs about SQL systems reviews or generic information.
- The URL included must be from a blog/informative website that shows up content written by that person, we do NOT accept registries with profile URLs (facebook, twitter, bitbucket, github...just no profiles in general).
We are looking to build long-term relationships with great contractors who provide high quality work and meet deadlines.