I'm looking for a super smart, assistant who oozes commonsense... is that you?!
I need a killer virtual assistant who likes diversity and has experience in working with entrepreneurs and start-ups. You'll have at least 4 years of working as an assistant (and excel and love your job). Sample tasks will vary from anywhere from:
1. Internet research on specific tasks (i.e.. find a list and compare Facebook API's).
2. Searching for the cheapest flights, finding contacts
2. Finding relevant information.
4. Organising Trello.
5. Aweber Email tasks.
Obviously you'll be hard-working, fast, efficient, self-motivated and can handle a large variety of tasks. But more important is that you have a commonsensical, quick approach to working in a fast paced environment.
Here are some suggested niceties:
1. Basic SEO & SEM knowledge. Will help with some tasks.
2. Enjoy writing & are energetic and love fitness.
3. You'll have a Linkedin profile and understand the importance of online communities.
4. You will have attained a University degree in business, management or PR.
I'll start you off at 10 hours a week for a month trial and if you end up being a "VA sent from heaven", the hours will obviously increase. You also will be required to update as required.
If this sounds like you, please send in your application and at least one past referee. Also, due to the nature of spamming applications, please address the ad to Jethro. Thanks for your time.
Any questions, please let me know.