We are searching for a virtual assistant who will work in assisting us in the creation of iPhone/Android appss. Your job will be conducting research, organizing information, and supplying it to us.
The job requirements are as follows:
1. The ability to understand and follow instructions.
2. The ability to understand and communicate well in written English.
3. The ability to do internet and book based research.
4. The ability to organize information in a neat and easily read fashion.
You will be conducing research about a multitude of niches within the app stores.
Here is what is expected of you:
1. Communication. I expect you to fully understand written and spoken English.
2. Trainability. You need to be able to pick up new tasks quickly.
3. Hard working. There will be deadlines that need to be met. Failure to meet these will result in termination.
4. App Experience. Knowledge of both Android and iPhone apps. Ideally both available to download and try some apps.
The job would be part time, as needed and research should take no more than a few hours. If we are satisfied with your research and organization, we will gladly offer you future services.
In order to qualify for this job, please include in your application the answers to these specific questions:
1. What is 2+9?
2. Please give me your work history with internet and offline research. Include examples if able.
3. Are you familiar with excel or other programs in which you can enter information?
4. Are you familiar with the App store and Google Play Store, and if so, give any examples in which you have helped in the creation of mobile apps.
5. Are you able to work under pressure and meet deadlines?
6. Please respond to this application with the word toasted frosted flakes.
If you do NOT answer each of these questions, then your application will be trashed immediately.
Please be sure to write your answers as professional as possible.
Thank you for your interest in this listing. We look forward to working with the best researchers available.