Seeking a Technical Resume Writer to Rewrite my resume.
1. Native English Speakers
2. Must have Technical Expertise in IT Technologies
Here is a sample of my existing resume:
18 years of IT experience acquired from the Navy, Air Force, Army and Civilian Fortune 500 Sector. Seasoned IT consultant with "hands on" technical experience of over 50 Million dollars in Network/System technology. Supported the Telecommunication, Department of Defense, Biotech, Healthcare and Fortune 500 Industries in North America, Europe and Asia Pacific Regions.
DOD CLEARANCE: ACTIVE SECRET
UNIVERSITY OF HAWAII AT MANOA BACHELOR’S DEGREE
LEEWARD COLLEGE ASSOCIATE’S DEGREE
Comptia CE Certified Network+ Comptia CE Security+ Comptia Green IT Certified
Exin ITIL V3 Foundation: Certified ITIL Information Technology Infrastructure Library
DISA Certified DVS-G / Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP)
Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA)
Microsoft Certified Technology Specialis (MCTS)
Lucent Certified: DWDM Bandwidth Manager, 400G Wavestar / Sonet
Skillsoft Certificate of Completion: Cisco CCNA, MCTS Windows 7 Professional
US Naval Computer and Telecommunications Station Far East, Yokosuka Naval Base, Japan
ENTERPRISE ENGINEER December 2010 – PRESENT
• Remote Support of users on both NIPR and SIPR utilizing IBM Tivoli, Active Directory
• Create and track Remedy tickets. Verify user accounts on Active Directory, Escalations
• Diagnose Network Connectivity between servers, gateways, hardware and software
Provide written communications to customers. Process customer enquiries. Escalate VIP issues
• Route and Channel Computer, Network, Systems, Telco and IT related issues to the appropriate department/region. Troubleshoot, Diagnose Remedy ticket escalations.
• Troubleshoot, Isolate and Analyze software applications related to data and server shares.
• Investigate network Technical isolation of system, network, security, administration and all Infrastructure wide global issues. Identify firewall, proxy, authentication & encryption issues.
SAIC / LGB Inc.
Pacific Air Command, US Air Force Hickam Air Force Base, Hawaii
SENIOR SYSTEMS ENGINEER July 2009 – November 2010
• Support DISA & DVS-G Global Communication Architecture for PACAF Command USAF.
• Manage Projects, Customer needs and Supported a multitude of systems in support of Protocol and mission critical communications on both NIPR and SIPR. Provide technical expertise in Systems, Networks, AV, VTC and G level communications. Facilitate, Troubleshoot, Coordinate and engineer communications between sites in the US, Japan, Korea, Guam and the Pacific Rim.
• Support JWICS (Joint Worldwide Intelligence Communications System) and support over 5 Million dollars in AV, Network and System hardware. Annual Technical Budget of $150,000
• Provide technical, engineering, Inventory, troubleshooting, purchasing, problem isolation, Network analysis, Systems installation and operational support.
TROFHOLTZ TECHNOLOGIES / CALIFORNIA NATIONAL GUARD ROCKLIN, CA
VTC IT CONSULTANT 2003 - 2009
•Provided Video Conferencing support in Nationwide and International Communications.
•Managed and deployed video and audio technology throughout the State of California.
•Expedited Network Bridging and Security Countermeasures to successfully link and communicate with the 4 branches of the Military and civilian sectors (First Responders and FEMA type Organizations).
•Operated and supported 15 Distance Learning classrooms (225 desktops, 15 codecs, 15 cisco routers and 15 switches) Managed Cisco, Tandberg, and Polycom Technology for Voice, Data, and Video. Support Training applications. Managed, supervised, controlled, administered and supported 15 Distant Learning Facilities in the State of California in excess of over 12 million dollars.
Skills: english, mcsa, administration, engineering, troubleshooting, analysis, video, routers, switches, training