The products on ONE page/category is loading extremely slow all of a sudden.
In addition, we noticed that through the back-end when we click on the product variants section, it also takes as long to load.
We have done the following:
1. Update PHP5inc file
2. Zend Optimizer
3. Upgrade Hosting Server for more load time
4. Optimized tables
5. Force cache
6. Repair tables
7. The developer has also tried several different codes and cleanup techniques.
Lastly, we noticed that when adding a new product in that specific category, the product does not populate online or through the back end. But the number of products in the category increases, yet the actual product is some how hidden.
Please only apply if you are advanced with xcart.