Hello, I am hiring two virtual admin assistants. Must be professional, friendly, detail-oriented, and love people.To be considered for the position, you must demonstrate you can follow direction and answer every question completely. You must be available Monday through Friday, between 12 noon and 4pm Pacific Time. My current staff is based in US and Philippines.
I run an small and growing coaching practice, and need a great VA to handle admin tasks, including but not limited to:
1. Scheduling and Calendaring
2. Email correspondence and filing
3. Creating and following procedures for launch campaigns
4. Creating documents
5. Assist at teleseminars and webinars
I use Ontraport, Google docs, scheduleonce, and Instant Teleseminar, so it would be helpful if you know or could learn these platforms.
Please answer each question completely. You don't have to be able to do all of each of these. I need to understand your strengths so that I can put the best team together.
1. What do you most like about being a VA?
2. What is most challenging for you about being a VA?
3. Describe a time you had a conflict with a boss and how it was resolved.
4. How would you describe yourself?
5. What do you like to do when you are not working?
6. What specific days and hours do you work, in Pacific Time?
(must be available 12 noon to 4pm Monday through Friday, Pacific Time)
7. What is your experience using gmail?
8. What is your experience using google docs?
9. What is your experience using google calendar?
10. What is your experience using Office Auto Pilot or Ontraport?
11. What is your experience with project management?
12. What is your experience working for coaches?
13. What is your experience working with Instant Teleseminar?
14. What else would you like me to know about you?