- Your written and spoken English must be EXCELLENT for this position (neutral accent preferred).
- Must have stable broadband Internet and be able to work during regular business hours. The work is mostly 9am-5pm ET (and sometimes 7pm-11pm ET).
- Must be tech-savvy, smart, VERY friendly, and efficient.
- Calling and talking with customers, webinar hosting, answering support emails,
- Write Frequently Asked Questions, Record video tutorial of software, data entry and general administrative tasks
NEED TO KNOW
- Need to be able to use Skype, Windows (excel, word, power point)
- Prior telephone support required
- Previous experience in the restaurant or catering industry is a plus!
-Hourly Rate: $3/hour for work that does not require talking with customers on phone
-Bonus Per Calls: $2 per conversation you have with a customer. 8-10 hours per week beginning for successful candidates. Successful candidates will be hired on a limited 4-month probationary basis
-The successful candidate should be able to work on US business hours
Skills: english, microsoft-office