We are looking for an Operations Manager for one of our small business units. This Operations Manager will be looking after basic day to day operations of a small company and will be the right hand man/woman of the CEO.
You will be in charge of the following:
- Basic accounting (including personal financials of the CEO)
- Customer Service (responding to customers, delegating an issue to support)
- Billing (billing customers, following up with customers on outstanding accounts etc)
- Project management (getting new things deployed, basic project management tasks)
- Other operational duties such as reporting, etc
This is a part time job which can evolve into a full time one if you're dedicated enough and show potential for advancement.
We don't have any preference on nationality, but we need someone close to our timezone (GMT +5 / UTC +5).
To qualify we want to see the following skill set/other requirements:
- Full time availability on Skype
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Familiarity with online businesses and virtual business models
- Expertise in MS Office
- Familiarity or expertise with technologies such as email, help desks, CRM portals etc
- Highly organized in approach
- Willingness to take initiative/self-starter/self-motivated
If you feel you're the right guy or gal for the job, tell us in a nicely written cover letter as to why you feel you're a fit for this position. Please note, generic and recycled cover letters will be discarded without a second thought, so please don't waste your time and ours :-)
Looking forward to hiring a rock star.
Skills: billing, management, english