I need a dev with strong Magento, PHP and MySQl skills to help support some new clients.
Sample Tasks are:
- Admin: installations, migrations, trouble shooting (for example, we just had to upgrade some sites form 1.4 to 1.7)
- Plugins: install, configure, tweak if needed (for example, ask you to find the best addon for affiliates, install, config, train)
- Coding: some basic stuff, nothing major (for example, need to hook click event on a scrolling News static-box to open a specific cms page)
One current task is to merge two Magento DB's, one has latest Orders but is missing month of April, the other has April but not latest orders.
You would need to be competent with this task, as it needed to be done first.
When you apply, can you please answer these simple questions.
1. rate your skills from 1 (basic), 2 (good), 3 (v. good), 4 (excellent) to 5 (expert) in the following areas:
- extra skills (maybe useful to us with other projects)
2. Provide 3 links to the *best* Magento site you have built.
We are looking for a long term relationship, so good communication, trust and reliability are more important that technical skills.
Note we also have some work available in PHP / CodeIgnitor / Yii / jQuery, so if you have these skills also please mention it also!
*** Due to good past experiences we do have a strong preference for developers from USA, Eastern Bloc ie. Poland, Russia, Romania or East Asia ie. Phillipines, Vietnam, and Indonesia.
We also require to work directly with Developers, not via a "manager" or Agency person, and will verify this via Skype/Webcam as needed.