DESCRIPTION OF WORK
By 5pm, Pacific time, December 19, 2013, we need code that can be uploaded to our self-hosted Wordpress site that does the following:
- allows a visitor to the site to enter information into an online form;
- auto-saves the information as it is input, every 5 seconds;
- processes some of the information--specifically, two of the form fields will need to be compared, generating a result that shows the differences between the two fields in strikethrough and underlining--this field must allow the user to enter multiple paragraphs of information
- merges the entered information into a pre-formatted Microsoft Word template, which can then be downloaded by both the visitor and site administrators, one document per visitor session;
- allows the visitor to preview the data before submitting, preferably by being able to download a copy of the merged Word document to review before the visitor finalizes and submits the post;
- maintains the submitted information, and allows site administrators to make changes to the information;
- allows administrators to re-run the merges of individual documents, or a merge of the set of all documents; and
- allows administrators to relatively easily make changes to both the online form component, and the Microsoft Word template.
We believe that OpenTBS, the free plug-in for the free Tiny But Strong template engine, is probably the best solution for the interface between the form information and the formatted Microsoft Word template. For the form component, we are comfortable using a paid solution (such as, e.g., Gravity forms), if it is reasonably priced, and can provide the experience and results described above for visitors and administrators.
The attached file has sample data, a mock template, and sample, correctly-formatted output.
Work would start on Monday, November 11, 2013, if approved.
We need a testable prototype by noon, Pacific time on Monday, December 2, 2013.
We will have our changes and specific requests to you by Thursday, December 12, 2013.
We need the the final project ready to install/upload by 5pm Pacific time on Thursday, December 19, 2013.