An Australian company is looking for a full time support person to work both front line and behind the scenes.
You will bring fantastic customer service and technical support skills and be keen to build a career with our organization. Reliable and trustworthy are two important factors when applying for this position. This position will allow you to work from the location of your choice.
You will be comfortable in your ability to solve software and some hardware issues over the chat, emails, remote desktop or by phone. Training will be given on our in house developed products for the fashion industry and combined with your experience with Microsoft products.
Excellent communication skills and a positive attitude to your work will help you secure this role.
Any knowledge you have in the Retail or Manufacturing Industries will be highly regarded.
The IT Skills you will need to bring to this position are:
* 3 Years minimum experience in a desktop support / inbound support role
* Or 3 years minimum experience in the apparel manufacturing industry
* Experience supporting Windows Server & Active directory
* Setup / Support Websites (IIS, DNS, SQL Server, Server Management)
* Knowledge of IP networking and phone systems
* MAC knowledge would be an advantage
* Familiar with Terminal Services and other Remote Access applications
* SQL and/or Microsoft Access database knowledge
* Excellent verbal and written English skills
* High level of customer service skills
Essential Attributes you will need:
* Brilliant Communication Skills
* Enjoy problem solving and finding solutions
* Willingness and ability to learn
* Ability to adapt to ever changing issues.
* Wonderful time management ability
* A rock under pressure.
* Great sense of humor
* Logging and documentation
It is highly desirable you will have some experience in one of these areas.
* Experience in the Fashion Industry
* Experience in the Retail Industry
* Experience in Manufacturing Industry
* Experience in Website Management
You will be supporting our clients remotely. The location you work from is your office. Your office needs to be private, quite, a regular phone, internet (cable / reliable), good hardware and latest software ie Windows 7 onwards.
You will be required to work during normal Australian Sydney office hours from 8.30 AM – 5.30 PM. Daylight savings is for 6 months, meaning you will have to start an hour earlier from October 2013.
Your remuneration is your Odesk contracted amount. We will pay for any other out of pocket expenses. Bonus may be paid on performance (negotiated at contract).
This position as stated earlier requires a trustworthy person as you will have access to client records. It will be required that upon applying for this role we will require references and establishment of identity. Which means we will require proof of who you are and where you reside. If you are uncomfortable about sharing this information then please do not apply for this position. This is on top of what has been agreed with in Odesk.