I am an SQL Server Specialist and am looking for an expert in Microsoft Cloud Services for the following fixed price Job to demonstrate feasability of connecting an SQL Server Azure table to a SharePoint 2013 Online List and updating the table in real time
1) Kindly read the step by step instructions 'Surfacing Data from SQL Azure in SharePoint 2013 Online' here:
If you have done this before or believe you can demonstrate this to work, this job is for you !
2) I have a trial Office 365 Small Business Premium Subscription which includes SharePoint 2013 Online
I have a trial Windows Azure Subscription which includes SQL Azure Database
When you are ready, please make a time to meet, talk via skype and log in to my machine with Teamviewer and please do a live demonstration of the steps outlined in 1). Goal is to have a simple table in SQL Azure linked to a list in Sharepoint and ability to Add, Edit and Delete records.
3) Answer the following questions
- Does this work with a view as well?
- Which Sharepoint Online 2013 Subscription (I or II ?) is necessary to have this work (I do not want to use Office 365, only Sharepoint Online and SQL Azure)