I am an American Inventor that seeks to have a prototype of an invention manufactured preferably in an East Asian Country. The distance and language barrier are major hindrances on my plans so I am seeking someone that can be my "go-between" and act on my behalf with any manufacture they find to complete my prototype.
-Contractor will research, contact, and if manufacture is chosen by employer be the go-between to ensure prototype is made per employer’s requirements
- If contractor does not speak native language of manufacture, must have available translator (hired or otherwise) for translation (compensation for add-ons to project)
- Travel to manufacturing company may be required - DUE TO THIS POSSIBLE REQUIREMENT, APPLICANT OR LIAISON FOR APPLICANT MUST BE LOCATED IN A REGION NEAR MANUFACTURE - Compensation for travel cost will be provided (Flight and Hotel).
- Employer is VERY SPECIFIC. Contractor must be patient and able to take very specific direction
- Contract and future hires (translators, liaisons) will be required to sign NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement) before any specifics are shared. Manufacturing companies will be required to sign NDA as well before any specifics of invention are shared. VERY INPORTANT
- Project will more than likely go well over scheduled end date; contractor must be okay with extended contract.
- Bonus for each successful manufacture contact ($10)