Hello all you passionate writers!
Is writing your passion? Are you looking to make a solid career with permanent assignments and possibilities of ever increasing growth?
As they say a step in the right direction can lead to places which you never imagined you will go to! Consider this job posting like that..
We are looking for a highly talented and sincere writer who has outstanding skills in writing creative and original content in a friendly style with a voice that leaves lasting and convincing impressions in the minds of the readers.
If you have a medical background, research attitude and a high level of interest and knowledge in naturopathy and natural remedies and treatments then you will have an advantage for this role. And of course outstanding writing skills is a must.
In a nutshell what we are looking for is listed below:
1) Someone for whom writing is a passion! - who has ideas floating around in his/her head all the time about how to write better
2) Outstanding creative writing skills with a friendly tone and not a journalistic/reporting tone - Creativity is one of the most important things required for this job
3) Qualification or high level of interest and knowledge in naturopathy and natural treatments/remedies
4) Medical knowledge of various diseases and physiology and anatomy - someone with medical background is an advantage
5) Research aptitude to pull together and dig various sources of latest information in medical science and find supporting evidence and proof
6) Absolutely impeccable English
7) For whom writing is a passion and not a job
As a start I will ask for one article of about 800-850 words. If things go well I will increase the number of articles slowly. For me not the speed but quality will be of utmost importance.
If you think you got what it takes then reply to this as soon as possible and the first thing you let me know in your response should be what your favorite subject was in school.
And one more thing, if you submitting/attaching sample articles please provide one article which shows your creativity and friendly tone of writing where you are talking/addressing one person/reader rather than a monologue of facts and information. This creative article can be on any subject and not necessarily medical.
Work must be 100% original. We will not tolerate plagiarism. Our staff will verify each submission to check for this and any plagiarized works will be reported and not paid for.
You agree you will own no rights to the work or parts of the work and you understand/agree your name will not appear anywhere on/in the work.
This can potentially turn out to be a long term fruitful career with me for the right candidate.
So giddy up and send your applications fast!