I need to create an interactive, simple to use 'To Do List' which does not require storing any information in the cloud, and does not require downloading of any application onto my laptop. The security of my company is very strict and it must not involve sharing any information with any third parties.
The tool must be fully customizable with several key features
- Each 'To Do' Item must be represented by a clickable 'button' which flashes up at the time selected.
- Snooze functionality on each item
- Button has different colors/flashes according to priority.
- Visually the list needs to be broken into 10-12 different classifications of task in e.g. a 3x4 grid table
- Archive feature to show all completed items by date
- Functionality to attach files stored on laptop to individual action 'buttons'
- Ability to save all action buttons, archives, outstanding action items (with all files) in one go to allow interoperability between machines.
- 'pop up' feature so that tool can always run in the background and flash up when an item is due, even if you are not in that window at the time.