We are looking for off-shore administrative support that can support our on-going purchasing and development work. We are looking for a very cost effective solution and will need this person on an a full time basis.
This skills needed for this position will include the following:
1. This person will need to have excellent communication skills, both written and verbally. We will be looking at the cover letter to this posting as the first indication. In addition, we will have a Skype call in all interviews. We are looking for someone that can communicate well across teams. This person should have good internet connection and computer mic/cam.
2. This person should be proactive. Because they are remote they will need to reach out to the team to get answers.
3. We use google docs, word and excel on a regular basis. This person should be very skilled in these programs.
4. Scanned documents that will need to be able to transcribed with few mistakes.
5. We do not want someone from an agency. We want to work with someone directly and do not want a team of people working on our projects.When that happens we loose control of what and who is working on our project. We will be working with this person on a daily basis and will be able to see if someone is being switched out. We will release them immediately if that occurs.
6. This person will also need to be able to be self motivated. Once they understand the project they will need to drive to results.
8. Working with a variety of teams. This person should have very good analytic skills. Understanding purchasing concepts would be very helpful.
We are a fast growing company. As you can see from our profile we have hired many people on oDesk. We have work with them for years. This position is one that we want to do that with as well. It could lead to a position where this person would be leading a team of off-shore people.
We would like for this position to track with us on our early shift. This person will cover 8a.m - 5p.m EST and can work other hours to cover the needed tasks.