What the Job is about...
Sydney based digital marketing agency is looking for a per project based .net developer that has solid understanding of the umbraco framework and ability to make changes and updates on the fly. (possibility to turn into a full time job based on job demand).
Additional traits that are favoured for this role are
1. HTML / CSS & PHP (specifically API integration)
2. Salesforce Integartion
3. Project management and
4. Documentation & training skills.
Our end goal is to eventually employee 2 to 3 staff members in the area of .Net Develipment that will span the support and knowledge of Umbraco, Sitecore and help with the custom development of .net Applications for our internal uses and our clients on an on-going basis.
you will need to create the following for your first assignment.
Currently we have an RPL (Recognition of Prior Learning see google if you don't know what this is) calculatorn that I have had designer re-do the graphics so it is more appealing to a broader audience.
What you will need to do is take this RPL calculator re-skin it with the new code and move it too a new more reliable host and ensure all functions are to be done correctly.
The due date for this task is Saturday 31st August.
Inputs Provided for this job:
You will be provided with
- Access to an Umbraco Development area
- The RPL calculator
- PSD's of the new design
What I will need from you is
- A quote for the above job broken down specifically for each item on the list (e.g. To slice the PSD and to code in .net)
- A timeframe on completion (Please make sure deadlines are accurate)
- A completed prototype of the RPL calculator with a new design skin
in your reply/application please include;
1. Links directly to or provide proof of 1 custom .net application you have done (video walk through will be highly regarded)
2. Any questions you have about the project, shows me you've seriously though about this project
3. Let me know what colour the sky is, just so I know this is not one of those typical batch reply applications. I want to work with someone who has attention to detail and wants a long term relationship.
4. How long you expect this task would take you to deliver.
5. Any questions you think I should have asked
Please make sure in your application before any resume more cover letter you answer the 5 questions above and my Outputs Provided