Here's the situation.
We're successful web development company with a team of four who’s finding we need more help. We have the systems, tools and plans to build websites for our clients we just need a star performer to help us.
Accordingly, we're looking for someone who really takes pride in their work.
You’ll start off doing a variety of admin work, but the immediate need is for someone who can transcribe audio to MS Word in English.
Attention to detail is crucial and the person we hire will need to positively demonstrate this ability.
Answer this math question: 108+91=
Please note: since you'll also be doing a bit of writing for the web; you must have excellent English skills.
Here are a few more tasks you'll be working on...
- Transcribing Audio
- Posting transcribe audio to various places online
- Formatting video transcripts in Microsoft Word, adding screenshots as images
- Various other tasks that require strong English writing and correspondence skills
- Submitting articles to ezinearticles.com
- Building pages on web 2.0 sites (squidoo.com & hubpages.com)
- Link building
- Web research
- Searching online forums for topics of interest, transcribing our responses and submitting them to the forum threads on our behalf
- General administration
- Assisting other team members with their workload
With such a variety of tasks it's for this reason we're looking for an 'all-rounder'… and someone who feels right at home on the internet.
To be a success in this role, you...
- Have excellent English skills
- Are experienced in keyword research, keyword selection and link building
- Pride yourself on your organizational skills
- Love getting the job done quickly with an attention to detail
- Love working on the internet
- Have fantastic experience using MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Love learning new things – especially on the internet
- Are self disciplined with good work ethic
- Self motivated and able to work unsupervised
- Have a strong sense of integrity and honesty
- Have internet access from home
- Have full time availability - daily communication
About My Team & I
My team and I are very flexible and easy to get along with. We will give you as clear instructions as possible including work flow maps and screen-cam videos. Moreover you can always ask us as many questions as possible until you're absolutely clear about what needs to be done.
What We’re Offering
- Possibility of growing into a full time position (Monday – Friday 9-6; 40 hour week)
- Important responsibility
- A stable environment with room to grow
- A positive and friendly team
Do you think you're the star performer we're looking for?
Here’s What You Should Do Right Now…
To apply for this fantastic opportunity send us your cover letter – this role will be filled quickly!
Skills: english, research, administration, video