We need an amazing QA Tester to test our software product, log issues, write new test scripts and produce results on their own with minimal direction.
1) You will be testing our web application, logging bugs on GIT, and posting results.
2) You will be writing test plans and test cases as we build new features.
3) You will be assisting when we release new versions of our software - so we will often ask for your help with short notice and expect a quick turn around.
1) PROVEN history of testing web applications
2) Experience Testing with multiple browsers (Chrome, Firefox, Safari, IE, mobile)
3) Extremely Detail Oriented
4) Solid understanding of how to write test cases.
5) Problem solver. Organizational skills are good to have.
6) Proactive in giving status and very fast to respond
7) Your hours must overlap at least 4 hours with 9am to 5pm Mon - Fri in Amsterdam, Netherlands. To see what time that is for you, check outhttp://www.worldtimebuddy.com
8) Must be available on skype or chat during those hours
9) Must be fluent in spoken and written english - must be able to talk via Skype or google hangouts (with voice)
1) We hire for LONG TERM.
2) Great team with friendly people.
3) Several of our team members have made over $1000.
4) We help you succeed at your task.
HOW TO APPLY
1. Give short explanation on why you think we should hire you instead of anyone else?
2. Give at least 1 example of a job you have had testing web applications. What was your role? What did you do day to day?
3. Please also include an answer for this pre-interview question: If someone put a gun to your head and you had to create a process to test a new web application that you have never seen before what would you do? It should include how you write test cases, log bugs, and work with our remote team.
4. Please also include a recording of yourself speaking in English of 30 second length or longer (this can be you talking about yourself or something you are interested in, it doesn’t really matter – I just want to hear your level of spoken English). You can very easily (and for free) record a short clip of yourself speaking at http://vocaroo.com/ (100% free, no setup or sign up required), and send me the mp3 in your application. Or you could also use a phone call you’ve completed for another client.
5. All applications must include the keyword "mondays brilliant monkey" at the top.
6. No bids above $3.33 per hour will be accepted. Lower bids give you an advantage. Please Bid appropriately. You bid rate may get you rejected. The lower the bid the better.