We would like to build a relationship with a freelance post-processing expert that can regular process Lightroom 5 galleries of family and newborn photographs.
Galleries are 30-40 photos each and we have a very specific style and recipes that we'd like you to use. The photographer will create a screencast of her current post-processing workflow as a training tool.
Our ideal candidate is:
* Able to process up to 5 galleries (30-40 images) per week
* Proficient in Lightroom 5 RAW processing using Smart Previews
* Solid at communicating and meeting deadlines
* Excellent at keeping a consistent look with the rest of the photographer's work
* Looking to build an ongoing relationship with consistent year-round work