This 'sample' machine project involves which involves writing an Algorithm to compare an address with either Bing Maps and Google and interpreting a perfect result on which one is closest match to the address.
There would be cases where many a time both Google and Bing may exactly match with image centroid or Lattitude and Longitude.
Sometimes when Bing and Google may not be right we would try to look at StreetView which is the third and then take the right decision.
For e.g. If i have let's say a address which involves me to make a subjective decision on which of the Map routes are better... Google or Bing... the program should be able to take the logical decision.
Programmers who have earlier worked on similar space are welcome.
I have attached a detailed requirement of the project.
Compatible with XP and updated versions of MS for desktop version.
A server version along with the desktop version of the BOT is also favourable MS_Server2003 and above.
Preferably development of BOT without licence based software would be favourable.
1. BOT should be scalable and Flexible. ( tomorrow if I need to add more branch data it needs to linked accordingly
2. Program should identify the following cases.
1. First if INPUT data of latitude and longitude are same (i.e. data in excel )from both Bing, Google Earth, Google Street View and Google Street Side.
2. In cases where Bing or Google fails to throw up the results then we need to compare with Google Streetview / Bing street Side. (NOTE: if the contractor is able to compare all the four i.e. Bing, Google Earth, Google Streetview and Bing Streetside) we would prefer that particular program
Additional points for creativity on the above.
The User should have the option to choose the path of where the excel file is placed e.g. desktop/folder/any drives
UI can have inbuilt flexibility where the user can copy and paste the details of the data which are present in excel for e.g. through loaders etc….
Logics and Algorithms
Need to ensure Machine learning logics/algorithms/Fuzzy logics are introduced in the program
Multithreading for the program is a Must
Superior and Flexible architecture, strong frameworks.-
1. One of the Output format would be in excel (please refer to excel sheet) or contractor can decide the best form of output.
2. Optional Output by the user in the form of XML is a must.
Skills: algorithms, interpreting, multithreading