I need a bare bones app for the Android system.
Utilizing a combination between the google maps API and offline data:
- Ability to display current location using device gps
- Ability to display other (friend's) device locations
- add device (add a friend), must use a unique id or user name to add the device from one phone to the next
- device adding approval process, IE: user 1 requests adding of user 2 (IE: send friend request)..then user 2 must grant access for user 1 to track
- ability to limit the GPS tracking to polygon shapes (IE: set up geofences for GPS tracking areas)
- Device tracking statistics, log; travel distance, highest speed, vertical feet traveled, time
Graphics should be very basic, this is going to be a concept proof, so wireframe style is fine.
I also need information on how I can easily manage functions in the app via a web based interface. IE: i want to be able to add new geographical regions/geo-fenced areas via some type of user interface. Please let me know if this is possible in your proposal response. If these types of things are possible I will create a separate Job for them.
IMPORTANT - In order to be considered for this job you must provide:
1.) Cost/Budget Estimates - the fixed price and Hourly rate
2.) Time to completion of App
3.) Admin area question Answered
4.) Past GPS and App development examples