The following is for a G-Scale Model railway bridge.
Design is that of a combination of arch and Pratt.
• Materials are 20x3 mild steel flat bar and 20x3 mild steel equal angle.
• Assembly is via bolt and nut assembly-choose appropriate size via FEA analysis.
• Sleeper assembly is made from OAK timber.
• All dimensions are as shown on the sketches.
• Each end of the bridge is anchored to the ground as shown in the assembly sketch.
• Please amend any dimensions if required.
• Weight is equally 100 kg distributed over 240mm along any portion of the bridge, length-wise.
• Separate manufacturing drawings for arch, Pratt and sleepers with train tracks(as shown)
• Full 3 D assembly (arch, Pratt and sleepers with tracks) drawing for the entire bridge assembly.
• F.E.A analysis and full report.
• Put all drawings in A4 size page (scale as appropriate, with empty title block)-3RD Angle ISO drawings with orthographic projection.
• Fully dimension all manufacturing drawings and provide manufacturing details where needed.
Important note, if unsure about anything at all, please send questions