Wish brings together top technical talent from Google, Facebook, and Yahoo! Wish improves online merchandise discovery by helping users find the products they love, share these products with friends, score great prices, and unlock exclusive rewards.
Wish was launched in November 2011 and already has over 23 million registered users and 300K active daily users, making it one of the top 20 mobile applications in both the Android shopping and iPhone Lifestyle categories. Using Google search level intent data, Wish optimizes the consumer shopping experience by effectively connecting users to merchants with relevant products.
The Wish mobile app is available on iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/wish-discover-products-youll/id530621395?mt=8
The Wish mobile app is also available on Android phones: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.contextlogic.wish
- Forbes: http://www.forbes.com/sites/tomtaulli/2013/06/04/wish-gunning-for-mobile-commerce-dominance/
- All Things D: http://allthingsd.com/20130131/ambitious-startup-wish-aims-to-outsmart-the-business-of-online-shopping/
- TechCrunch: http://techcrunch.com/2013/05/31/with-over-12m-users-wish-com-hopes-its-adwords-for-shopping-will-stick/
- Respond to, triage, and resolve customer support tickets, mainly German and Japanese customers
- Work with Manager of Operations to manage support issues and create efficient processes
- Report on general temperature for customer support issues
- Pass along any promising customer ideas and suggestions to the rest of the team
Desired Skills & Experience
- Fluent in English, and Japanese OR German
- are a good communicator. Your spelling and grammar are excellent; your writing is clear and concise.
- are a good reader. Sometimes customers don't write clearly and sometimes they write in an entirely different language. You will need to be able to parse their messages in order to help them.
- have endless patience. See above.
- have a strong desire to optimize your workflow and automate repetitive tasks.
- can work efficiently without close supervision. We don't tell you what time you need to work, but we do expect that you're adult enough to get your work done in the schedule you set.